If you don't have a server with RaavaVPN yet then please follow the server creation in this guide.
Go to "Network and Sharing Center" in Windows.
Click "Set up a new connection or network".
In the Set up a new connection or network box take the following steps.
- Select "Connect to a workplace", click next.
- Click "Use my Internet conenction".
- Enter the IP from your dashboard into the Internet Address box.
- Enter a name for the destination, we recommend "RaavaVPN" as it will be easy to recognise.
- Make sure to check "Don't connect now;...", then click Next and Close.
Go back to "Network and Sharing Center" in Windows, select "Change adapter settings".
Find the adapter that you named "RaavaVPN in step 4, right click it and press properties.
- In properties go to the "Security" tab.
- Press "Advanced settings.
- Select "Use preshared key for authentication" and enter "raavavpn" as your key.
- Hit ok and go back to your desktop.
Click on the Network Connections icon in your Taskbar (looks like or ), The connection you created should be shown there click on it.
"Network & Internet" settings should now be shown, click the connection that was created here and press "Connect", you should prompted for your log in details (these were emailed to you when you created your server).
Finally press OK, your details will be remembered and you will be connected.
OTHER GUIDESRaavaVPN Getting Started
Windows SoftEther (Recommended)
Windows 7 via L2TP
Windows 8 via L2TP
Windows 10 via L2TP
IOS 7 via L2TP
Android via L2TP
Share your VPN connection [WIRELESS] to your console [WIRED]
How to create a wireless hotspot on Windows to share your VPN connection using command prompt
How to connect your Android device using OpenVPN