If you don't have a server with RaavaVPN yet then please follow the server creation in this guide.
Click on the settings icon (the silver cog like icon).
Scroll down and click on general.
Scroll down to the bottom of general settings and click VPN.
Click on Add VPN Configuration...
- Add RaavaVPN in Description (or anything to recognise the VPN connection).
- Enter the IP of your VPN server in the Server field. This should be on your dashboard or in your email.
- Enter the name of your vpn user. This is usually your email address without the '@' symbol.
- Next enter your password which is supplied to you via email.
- Finally add the secret 'raavavpn'.
To connect select the new VPN setting you just created and toggle the VPN slider.
To ensure you are connected you should see VPN under Wi-Fi in the top level settings menu. Enjoy unrestricted browsing on your phone.
OTHER GUIDESRaavaVPN Getting Started
Windows SoftEther (Recommended)
Windows 7 via L2TP
Windows 8 via L2TP
Windows 10 via L2TP
IOS 7 via L2TP
Android via L2TP
Share your VPN connection [WIRELESS] to your console [WIRED]
How to create a wireless hotspot on Windows to share your VPN connection using command prompt
How to connect your Android device using OpenVPN